All families are automatic members of the St. Sebastian Parents Association. The annual dues of $10.00 are deducted from tuition.
Three meetings are scheduled each year in the months of October, March and May. The meetings begin at 7:00 PM and end approximately at 8:00 PM and are a great way to learn about the many opportunities you have to support the school. Home Academy Association events are for students of St. Sebastian Catholic Academy and their siblings (grade or age appropriate of event scheduled only.
Tentative events for the school year include:
- Halloween Party: Friday, before Halloween, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM for children and parents in Grades Nursery through 3.
- Breakfast with Santa: Saturday, (first Saturday of month) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon for children and parents in Grades Nursery through 3.
- SUPERMARKET BINGO: Our largest Parent Association fundraiser for Adults only! Date to be determined.
Look for details of each upcoming event as time approaches. You can contact the Home Academy Association at email@example.com. Your message will be directed to a member of the Home Academy Association Executive Board.
Support St. Sebastian Catholic Academy
Learn how to become a St. Sebastian Captain.
BoxTops for Education
Clip your boxtops and send them to school!
Purchases made online with Peapod by Stop & Shop. At the end of each month, these points determine your school’s cash total which is automatically credited to its account and school totals are updated each month. stopandshop.com/aplus
GoodSearch is a search engine powered by Yahoo.com that donates 50% of its revenue to the schools designated by its users. Use GoodSearch as you would any search engine of the Internet and add St. Sebastian School as your favorite cause. Each time you use this search engine, St. Sebastian School will benefit from your use. www.goodsearch.com
Join the Network
Other ways to help:
- Find out who your legislators are and to communicate directly with the
- Receive actions alerts on critical issue
- Have access to pre-written letters and e-mail
- Receive the Capitol Compass newsletter to stay informed about Catholic issues in Albany.