The Home Academy Association is comprised of the parents or legal guardians of the students at St. Sebastian Catholic Academy in partnership with the administration, faculty and staff. Through fundraising, teacher recognition, support and school improvements the organization works to promote a connection from home to academy.
All families are automatic members of the St. Sebastian Home Academy Association.
Meetings may be scheduled throughout the year. Home Academy Association events are for families and students of St. Sebastian Catholic Academy and their siblings.
Events the Home Academy Association has sponsored in the past include:
- Halloween Carnival
- Santa’s Village
- Family Movie Night
- BINGO BONANZA: Our largest Parent Association fundraiser for Adults only!
Check us out in NY Metro Parent
How Can I Show Support?
Other ways to help:
- Join the NYS Catholic Conference
- Find out who your legislators are and to communicate directly with the
- Receive actions alerts on critical issue
- Have access to pre-written letters and e-mail
- Receive the Capitol Compass newsletter to stay informed about Catholic issues in Albany.