FOR RE-REGISTRATION 2021-2022 –
Grades Kindergarten to 7
We are in the process of adopting a NEW admissions and tuition platform for St. Sebastian families. Until we are up and running re-registration will be submitted directly to the academy.
A form will be sent home in your child’s folder for you to update information, provide new information, sign, and send back to the academy with the registration fee in the form of a check or money order.
FOR NEW STUDENTS of Siblings at St. Sebastian Catholic Academy
- A new registration packet will need to be completed for siblings of already enrolled students. All documents will need to be submitted with fees before registration is considered complete.
Please note – parents of PreKindergarten for All students who will be returning to Kindergarten at St. Sebastian Catholic Academy must complete an application for NEW students please.
- Re-Registration fee $200.00 per student/$250.00 per family must be paid to the academy at time of re-registration.
- Updated immunizations for Grades 6, and 7 are required such as Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines. The office will alert parents of due dates.
- All Students in Nursery, Pre-K, and Kindergarten are required by the City of New York Board of Health to have a complete physical examination before entering or returning to school. A medical form from the doctor of the results of this examination, listing all immunizations, must be filed with the school before a student will be permitted to attend classes as mandated by the NO SHOTS – NO SCHOOL policy. Get form here.
- Students in early childhood programs have additional immunization requirements that must be met for their grade level.
After registration is complete we will ask you to create/login to FACTS to setup your tuition payment plan for the 2021-2022 year. Tuition payment plans must be completed by the end of May. Payment plan and mode of payment must be set up and the first installment of tuition must be paid through FACTS by August. Notices of payment due will be sent to you via email or mail, whichever you choose.
Tuition, fees and payment schedule for 2021-2022 can be found under our tuition and fees link.
You may be eligible for partial tuition assistance for the upcoming school year. Applications are now available online at FACTS, the vendor for Futures in Education. There is a $35 non-refundable application fee. New applicants have until April 30, 2021 to apply for assistance. Families that currently receive financial assistance have until March 31, 2021 to complete the application.
Our School Uniform Company is Flynn & O’Hara School Uniforms, Inc.
- Location: The Atlas Park Mall, Lower Level in Glendale, NY
- Customer Service: 1-800-441-4122
- Website: www.flynnohara.com
Note: Re-Registration is based on a first come – first served basis please. No seats will be held or reserved due to planning purposes. Thank you.
IF you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Academy at (718)429-1982.