FOR RE-REGISTRATION 2019-2020 – Grades Kindergarten to 7
PLEASE GO TO WWW.MYTADS.COM THE HOMEPAGE BELOW COMES UP
PLEASE SELECT THE ADMISSIONS AND ENROLLMENT TAB FOR REGISTERING
To begin the Re-Registration process:
- Go to TADS.com
- Log in to your family account
- Choose the ENROLLMENT TAB (make sure you are in 2018-2019)
- Set Up Code: A7RNU-WK7 if needed
- Remember, each child must be registered separately BUT under the same account. Click on each child’s name to re-register.
- Update all information correctly and completely.
- Submit your Registration fee of $150.00 per student – $200.00 per family. ( Family discount will apply once initial $150 goes through)
- Repeat process for additional student.
FOR NEW STUDENTS of Siblings at St. Sebastian Catholic Academy
- Log in to your current family account at mytads.com.
- Under Admissions add your new child’s information with the set up code above
- Upon our acceptance, you will receive an email with a link to continue registering under Enrollment.
- Complete the enrollment portion and pay the registration fee – family rate.
Please note – parents of PreKindergarten for All students who will be returning to Kindergarten at St. Sebastian Catholic Academy must complete an online application for NEW students please.
- Re-Registration fee $150.00 per student/$200.00 per family must be paid on line at time of re-registration.
- Updated immunizations for Grades 5, 6, 7 are required such as Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines. The office will alert parents of due dates.
- All Students returning to Grades K & 1, are required by the City of New York Board of Health to have a complete physical examination before entering or returning to school. A medical form from the doctor of the results of this examination, listing all immunizations, must be filed with the school before a student will be permitted to attend classes as mandated by the NO SHOTS – NO SCHOOL policy. Get form here.
- Students in early childhood programs have additional immunization requirements that must be met for their grade level. Students entering Grade 1 must have a physical examination and submit the form. Medical forms will be sent to each child in late June and must be completed and returned before school opens.
After enrollment is complete look for an email from TADS with a link to setup your tuition agreement. St. Sebastian uses TADS for processing tuition and fee payments. Tuition agreements must be completed by the end of May. Payment plan and mode of payment must be set up and the first installment of tuition must be paid through TADS by June 15th. Notices of payment due will be sent to you via email or mail, whichever you choose.
Tuition, fees and payment schedule for 2019-2020 can be found under our tuition and fees link.
You may be eligible for partial tuition assistance for the upcoming school year. Applications are now available online at FACTS, the new vendor for Futures in Education. There is a $30 non-refundable application fee. New applicants have until April 29, 2019 to apply for assistance. Families that currently receive financial assistance have until March 29, 2019 to complete the application.
Our School Uniform Company is Flynn & O’Hara School Uniforms, Inc.
- Location: The Atlas Park Mall, Lower Level in Glendale, NY
- Customer Service: 1.800.441.4122
- Website: www.flynnohara.com
Note: Re-Registration is based on a first come – first served basis please. No seats will be held or reserved due to planning purposes. Thank you.
IF you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Academy at 718/429-1982. TADS Customer Service
number is 1/888-477- 8237.